Let our award-winning Chapel of the Bells' Ministers perform your ceremony
anywhere on the South Shore.
Wherever you would like to hold your ceremony,
we will come to your private residence, hotel room or vacation site*.
Your private ceremony includes:
- Ceremony - Wedding, Vow Renewal or Commitment Ceremony
- Same-Day Ceremony Service - call Chapel before 8pm (Fri. & Sat. before 11pm)
- Couple provides California marriage license**
- Travel within South Lake Tahoe, California
- In accordance with the South Lake Tahoe City Code, maximum number of people for hotel, camp site or public area is restricted to number allowed in room or area - No Exceptions!
- In accordance with the South Lake Tahoe City Code, private residence must comply with nuisances affecting peace and safety (SLTCC Ord. 928; Ord. 990 § 1)
- If you require a scheduled time, be sure to contact us at Chapel of the Bells
*For ceremonies at hotels' beach areas, you must be a registered guest at that hotel.
Other ceremonies at beach/park locations require U.S. Forest Service permits.
If you are interested in having a ceremony at the beach or park, see our Beach Packages.
If you don't have a location, take a look at our affordable packages at
our classic chapel or our gazebo garden at Chapel of the Bells.
**Please complete our online form if you need a California marriage license.
There will be an additional fee of $73.00.
The state of Nevada issues its own marriage licenses.